Isle of Morrow: Stalker's Fort

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Isle of Morrow: Stalker's Fort
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #0
Is it possible to go in that laboratory with the mages, where you always are refused by soldiers? (There is a secret back entry with a soldier too.)
I was everywhere in the fort and will have no peace with that one, unvisited place ...

:confused:
( )))
"" ""

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #1
I think you can only enter that area if you have aligned yourself with the Empire for the whole game, and visit Stalker's Fort when you're sent there to assassinate him. If you do that, you'll also see why they refused you admittance — there be very dangerous goings-on in there!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
ok, thank you. Then I will follow the Empire's order next time ...

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #3
I sided with the Empire for the duration of the game first time through just because Stalker seemed to be a bit of a terrorist to me.

I guess felt more comfortable aligning myself with government-sanctioned murderers than freelance murderers, however just the rebels' cause might be.

Choosing between two evils... and the Empire seemed to be the more "stable" evil.