Languages of the World

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Languages of the World
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #50
Oh, for crying out loud, just when I think I have a handle on what the heck everyone's talking about...

The most *logical* one based on the histories? Where, perchance, does the Ironclad dynasty appear in the games? And about a million other things, too. That was the issue that I was discussing about a three weeks ago in this thread. I would like to know where this stuf comes from, and what basis it has in the games (usually: none).

[ Friday, March 19, 2004 07:17: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #51
By logical, Drakey may possibly mean simplistic, or he could mean something entirely different. He very definitely doesn't mean entirely reasonable.

And the input of Relhan and *i isn't that major. The geography is now working on the basis which the arena is using (which even the creator considers to be pretty badly flawed) and the list of imperial rulers seems to come straight from Echoes and TM's incomprehensible invented backstory, with a few names taken from At the Gallows.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: Never Proved to Be a Contributory Factor to Stomach Cancer
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #52
The list of rulers and events happening in those periods are from Relhan's timeline.

The Ironclad line is a means for producing the required events as described by the games.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00

Pages