River and Leaf Graphics for MAC

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: River and Leaf Graphics for MAC
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
River and Leaf Graphics for MAC don't work well. The walls are black and stuff and it has this weird error message which doesn't specify that I can't use a God Party but it says something about the graphic being unable to load. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanx.

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #1
I didn't port the graphics so I have no idea what has happened. It sounds like yet another reason to switch Mac graphics to some more sensible format like bitmap. I won't even be able to examine the graphics on my Windows XP computer.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Ishad Nha:

I didn't port the graphics so I have no idea what has happened. It sounds like yet another reason to switch Mac graphics to some more sensible format like bitmap. I won't even be able to examine the graphics on my Windows XP computer.
Or you could step up and accept the basic responsibilities of releasing a scenario. Seriously, man. Just whining about the inconvenience or why all of Blades should switch formats is unhelpful.

(I'd convert the things myself, but it's 3am where I am and I shouldn't even be awake anymore)

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #3
Ephesos, the unprintable filth "cmg" graphics can't even exist on my Windows computer! That is bizarre, unless you have a Mac you can't do the conversions at all.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
You're both right: cmg is a bizarre and useless file format, and complaining about it will accomplish nothing. As for helping ginger: you might try re-downloading the scenario. It's possible (likely) that something got corrupted in the process. If that doesn't help, post here again, and I'll reconvert the graphics myself.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00