Help With Graphics needed

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help With Graphics needed
Apprentice
Member # 8518
Profile #0
I was wondering if any one knew how to make their own graphics for Blades of Avernum becuase i see a lot of people talking about them and showing their own custom made graphics but i can't figure out how to my self if any one knows please tell me it'd be much apreatiated, oh and by the way i'm good with computers so you can talk technical...

[ Monday, April 23, 2007 12:20: Message edited by: NeferiusX ]

--------------------
General Irow has issued an evacuation order of Selyn Pine in effect immediately although Neferius was reluctant to leave The Commander reassured his hope in the Defending Draglotyzon Forces at Sypan Cannel and they pressed on...
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
Get an image editing program (MS Paint for Windows is great) and open up the type of graphic you want to make. Erase everything but the frame/template and then go nuts. Try to stay within reasonable boundaries.
Apprentice
Member # 8518
Profile #2
thanks

--------------------
General Irow has issued an evacuation order of Selyn Pine in effect immediately although Neferius was reluctant to leave The Commander reassured his hope in the Defending Draglotyzon Forces at Sypan Cannel and they pressed on...