Active Designers?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Active Designers?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
I have my very own Rhapsody-style scenario titled "Eye of the Storm". It has been under construction for... four and a half years, including a port to Blades of Avernum prior to the release of the BoE version that is now never going to be finished. Neither is the BoA version, but hey.

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #26
I spent a few hours on design work. It raised a question though. Is there any method to raise or lower large areas from within the 3d editor? I'm trying to work with height, and it seems difficult when done on a square by square basis.

*this message sponsored by the forge*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #27
The tool right before the Fill Rectangle (Hollow) tool will change the height of rectangles.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #28
:)

Thanks Kel

[ Sunday, January 08, 2006 22:06: Message edited by: Jumpin' Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #29
Just started to play around with the Editor a couple of days ago. Once I get the hang of it, I might create a few small scenarios.

On a similar note: I wasn't planning on creating huge, sweeping worlds; rather, on making a few one-town scenarios that others can drop into their own scenarios as stand-alone dungeons. (The first idea I'm going to be working on is an alternative to Warrior's Grove). Just wondering if there are any like-minded lurkers out there; maybe an new topic could be started on dungeon ideas.

Pages