Annoyance found and fixed. yeah ^_^

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Annoyance found and fixed. yeah ^_^
Apprentice
Member # 3920
Profile Homepage #0
While working on my scenario, I decided to make some makor tweaks in the script; I'd been working on terain for so long, I needed something different. When I finished and loaded it, I got a Major Error. Well...I fixed it.

It turns out that the Editor DOES NOT LIKE SMART QUOTES!! I am not aware of this being a warning anywhere in the documents, so I am just throwing this kind thing out there...took my a good 20 minutes to find out this "illegal character" the dang thing was screaming about. I use Tex-Edit Pro (OS 9 text editor with REALLY cool features, and it's free!!!! ^_^). This program lets you choose to use Smart or Stupid quotes--turns out I need to set it to stupid if I am going to be using it to code with...bleh. Just a kind announcement. ;)

--------------------
"I am not stubborn, your just stupid."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You're not the first to suffer from this problem. Smart quotes aren't.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 3920
Profile Homepage #2
Oh. Okay. I hadn't heard of it before, so I thought I'd post it. Well, I guess it I'll just throw it on out there as a refresher note ^_^.

**Shakes fist at Smart Quotes**

--------------------
"I am not stubborn, your just stupid."