Town Importation Error

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Town Importation Error
Warrior
Member # 4792
Profile #0
I have been trying to import a town from another scenario. So far I have been unable to do so successfully. When I try to import, it asks for the zone, as usual, and I input 6. Then I select the scenario from which the town is to imported from, and bang! I receive this error:
The program encountered an error while loading/saving/creating a scenario. To prevent future problems, the program will now terminate. Trying again may solve this problem.

Giving the scenario editor more memory might also help. Be sure to back up your scenario often. Error number: 204.

In addition, I get another, more fatal and annoying error:
Unhandled Exception
Unhandled Exception: c0000005
At address: 0041b25f

The program then crashes, without any lasting harm. The town is relatively simple and I can just recreate it, but I would like if anyone else has run into this and how they dealt with this.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #1
Which editor are you using, what version, and what platform?
Warrior
Member # 5289
Profile #2
The origianl BoA Editor (Mac v1.1, Win 1.0.3) has a bug on "Import town" function. This bug was fixed on 3D BoA Editor on both platform.

--------------------
Project: BoA Editor Remake on SourceForge.net
supports "3D BoA Editor" (Mac and Win), and creates advanced BoA Editor.