dialogues [nOOb question]

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: dialogues [nOOb question]
Apprentice
Member # 4905
Profile Homepage #0
Hi all, i'm new to Blades Of Avernum Editor, i've read all instructions telling how-to-do everything, but i still don't know how to make dialogues :( . I know how to make begin talk and nodes, but what to do so that it actualy work on the person i want? Something with personality? PLZ help me, i know that's a noob question but i have no idea of what to do now. Thx for replies.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Each character has a behavior script. In one of the memory cells (usually the third), enter the number of the node that that person's dialogue begins at.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #2
Go here here and get Erik's guide. Among other things, it offers a tutorial on how to make dialogue. :)

[ Friday, August 27, 2004 01:46: Message edited by: Overwhelming ]

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9