Set Party Starting Location

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Set Party Starting Location
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, here's a newbie question. I set my party starting location in a dungeon, to to be quick to be there and test it. But now I can't set it back to the outdoor location I had in mind. I set it there, but the dungeon still has the little 's' icon there. When I start the scenario I start in the dungeon again.

What should I do?

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #1
Go to the TOWN that you want the party to start in, click on "Set starting location" in the start menu, and put one in town (There is both a town and an outdoor starting location. The outdoor one should be outside of the starting town) Hope I helped!
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #2
I guess I will never know. The notebook where I play BoA has fried yesterday I hope the problem it's not the HD, just the motherboard. :(

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #3
Well, Jeff might actually have pity on you. From what I've heard other people say (seen typed by other people?), he is actually pretty understanding about that type of thing.

[ Friday, July 09, 2004 06:44: Message edited by: Prophet_of_Doom ]