Nothing loads anymore

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nothing loads anymore
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #0
Now none of my scens load anything! They fail to load door.txt, guard.txt, town scripts, ALL of my scens just dont load anything anymore, and the files are in the correct folder! What is going on?!? :mad:
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #1
More info: The Starter Town loads everything perfectly, it's just the towns I make that fail to load the correct scripts.
Where is jeff?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Er, if you're waiting for Jeff, you may be waiting for some time. If you actually want him to take a look at it, the way to get him to do that is to compress the entire folder and e-mail it to him, but I wouldn't try that too often.

I have no idea what the problem is. Is the folder located inside the BoA Scenarios folder? Um... I don't know what else could be going wrong.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #3
"Er, if you're waiting for Jeff, you may be waiting for some time."

Yep.

There are two possibilites for something like this. User error, in which case I don't have time to handhold every user over every thing.

Or a bug. And I usually don't suspect a bug until at least two people have identical problems and can E-mail me clear reports explaining the situation here. Which is not really the case here.

So GIFTSare2nice, good luck. And if you determine that you made an error, be sure to post what went wrong here so that others may benefit.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com