NPC characteristics...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: NPC characteristics...
Apprentice
Member # 4168
Profile #0
When designing custom creatures, how do you know which cr_stat_adjust to use? From the editor docs I've determined that stats 11 and 12 are for mage and priest spells respectively, but what about 0 - 10 ?
Maybe I haven't read the docs or appendices (or cookbook) thoroughly enough, but I can't find any more info on the subject... :confused:

--------------------
Guyute was the ugly pig who walked on me and danced a jig that he had learned when he was six - then stopped and did some other tricks. Like pulling weapons from his coat and holding them against my throat. He lectured me in language strange - then scampered quickly out of range.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4180
Profile #1
Look at the Character Skills chapter in the Appendices. :)

--------------------
-spyderbytes
Apprentice
Member # 4168
Profile #2
Doooh... I looked right over it. So many topics - it's hard to pinpoint the one that's relative to what you're trying to do sometimes. Thanks!! :)

--------------------
Guyute was the ugly pig who walked on me and danced a jig that he had learned when he was six - then stopped and did some other tricks. Like pulling weapons from his coat and holding them against my throat. He lectured me in language strange - then scampered quickly out of range.