Item List?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Item List?
Apprentice
Member # 4096
Profile #0
I've looked through the documentation, appendices, cookbook, etc. I can't find a simple list of all the items and monsters in the games. You know-- just a list with the associated numbers so when you are, for instance, putting items in your shops, you don't have to keep looking in the game pull down menus to figure out what the numbers are.

Does this list exist anywhere? It seems like it really should have been in the appendices.
Apprentice
Member # 385
Profile #1
Hi Magpie,

It sounds to me like you've just made a request for the cookbook! That's a great idea -- I'll add it to the cookbook when I get the chance.

By the way, you *can* get a list of the standard items by looking in the "I1", etc, menus within the BoA editor. The number of each item is sitting beside the name. I agree, though, that this isn't the most obvious or easiest way to find the number for an item, so I'll add it to the cookbook as well.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
Corescendata2 is also an item list.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4096
Profile #3
Drakefyre- thanks for the tip. I took that list and made a simpler list of just the items and their numbers.

Erik- would you like a copy of this list? It's in Word.