Question about thrown objects

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about thrown objects
Apprentice
Member # 4123
Profile #0
Is there any way to make them disappear 100% of the time when used. Like say, for instance, I want to make an exploding dart. I don't want anyone to be able to pick it up and use it again.

(Edited for a typo.) :P

[ Saturday, March 27, 2004 02:44: Message edited by: macman0 ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
What is the probability of the missile vanishing anyway, and is it influenced by any skills (in BoA and all the Avernum series)?

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Apprentice
Member # 4123
Profile #2
Well... I suppose if nothing else, I can use some charged item that makes cool explosions and does damage using some scripting. I'm pretty sure that could be done. I'm just not quite sure how yet.
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #3
In Mac BoA v1.0, all missiles have a chance of appearing on the floor. There's a 50% of a missile that misses landing. A missile fired by a PC that hits has a 60% chance of appearing on the floor. A missile fired by an NPC that hits has a 10% chance.

In all later versions of BoA, only non-magical missiles will appear on the floor. They will only appear in the case of a miss, 50% of the time.

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Apprentice
Member # 4123
Profile #4
Thanks. So as long as I make my objects magic, they should always disappear in future versions... Hmm... Very helpful indeed. :D