ASR, Second Run, Lost Wealth and Items :P HELP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ASR, Second Run, Lost Wealth and Items :P HELP
Apprentice
Member # 6184
Profile #0
Hi,

I was going through ASR for the second time (empire side this time) and playing as a singleton so I was stashing all my good loot in the first town. The problem is I meant to go back and comb through it and bring with needed things and sell the rest before the end of the scenario. BUT, somewhere along the way (possible spoiler) my save before entering the pit of flowing goo (can't recall exact name at the moment) was deleted/saved over. So I can't get back to my loot to even look at it and reimburse myself with gold with the editor (for exact worth of course). I tried taking myself out of the Pit of Goo (or whatever) with the editor on a previous save which was not stuck in the rebel fort yet. Unfortunately it brings me out on the WRONG SIDE doh! So I was just hoping there was some way to get back to the town as I don't remember even what all I was stashing.

I was thinking maybe orb of thralni if it exists in BoA might let me water walk from the ending dock but I kinda doubted it so didn't really try.

I know it has been said before but a stash utility or scenario would be sweet. Ah well, to dream.

Any help would be appreciated. I hope the hubbub over the Av 4 release leaves some people on this board to help :) Thanks a Bunch
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
The simplest way to get back to the starting town to retrieve your items would probably be to edit ASR's scripts. Just put a move_to_new_town call that moves you back to the starting town in a town that's still accessible to you.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6184
Profile #2
Thanks Karma, Good to know there is still help available out there :)

I d/l'd the editor and will probably figure out what you mean if I poke around enough. Can you give me a bit more info?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Okay. You have to use the editor to create a special rectangle somewhere you can reach. Set the special rectangle to call a state (let's say state 99, assuming state 99 doesn't already exist in that town).

Then, use a text editor to edit the town script of that town and create state 99. Then, add a move_to_new_town call to transport you to a convenient location in the starting town (town 1). The relevant section of the town script should look something like this:

beginstate 99;
move_to_new_town(1,14,32);
break;
Then, load a saved game and step into the area of the rectangle you've created, and you'll instantaneously be sent back into the middle of Selathni!

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6184
Profile #4
Woot! Here I come Loot :D