Bahssikava -- Phoenix Egg

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bahssikava -- Phoenix Egg
Apprentice
Member # 7158
Profile #0
Hi there,

I've run into a strange error playing Bahssikava. When I attempt to use the Phoenix Egg, I immediately shut the door and run -- but I still get killed within two rounds (even if I enter fight mode). Of course, a heartbeat after the painful death message, I'm told I succeeded :/

And I've tried shutting the southern door as well, but I absolutely cannot get everyone through the door, back into non-combat mode and shut that door fast enough.

Am I missing something?

It's V.1.07 by the way.

Thanks!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
The first thing I'd do is go to my website and get the latest version (1.0.9).

If that doesn't fix it, I'll take a look at the code when I get a chance, but there's some possibility that I won't be able to do anything until next week.

EDIT: Oh, bloody hell. I found the problem. I'll upload a patch in a moment.

Download this file and put it in the scenario folder (replacing the document of the same name that's already there). Let me know if that fixes the problem.

[ Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:41: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7158
Profile #2
Excellent! That worked perfectly.

Now, if I download your latest version, how badly will I screw up my current game?