Character Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character Editor
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #0
Hey, does anyone have the codes for the character ediotr, like the item codes. (I'm not registered, stop snorting at me...) I've looked around and all I can find is scenarios so...
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Item codes, I believe, are scenario specific. Look in the scenario file to determine the list of items and put the corresponding number in.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #2
The item list varies from scenario to scenario, depending on how the author designs his/her custom items.

And if you can't find the base list, you aren't looking hard enough...
I managed to find one within a minute of opening Internet Explorer (using high-speed, granted).

There are several ways of creating your own, if you feel ambitious. My favorite is going into the Character Editor and giving your party each item, one by one.
It isn't the fastest or easiest way to compile such a list, but it discourages cheating. :D

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has made it known to me that he prefers his pizza cold. This may lead to tension between us, as I prefer mine freshly baked.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
http://dnet.com/erik/BoA/cookbook/index.html#_Toc71196502

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #4
Sweet! Thanks!