BoA save

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA save
Apprentice
Member # 6111
Profile #0
i installed BoA scenario maker or whatever it was and it [EDITED by *i] my game totally,after removing it game is still not working properly,im going to reinstall my BoA but i dont want to lose my party,but im not able to find my party save anywhere,where it is and does it work if i copy/paste it to somewhere reinstall BoA and copy/paste it back

[ Friday, January 13, 2006 08:42: Message edited by: *i ]
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
No profanity please. Further use of it will result in an instant revokation of your membership priviledges.

I would suggest reinstalling BoA and try to reload the old save files. It's impossible to say exactly what got corrupted without actually looking at the files. My guess is that your save files (except for the one that caused the problem) should work.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
I thought there was a filter... or was this masked?

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Apprentice
Member # 6111
Profile #3
heh sorry,just got pissed cus i thought i wouldnt be able to use my old party anymore and i may have spent too much time on my clan forums :D
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
Again, I would suggest not using words like p*ssed on these forums. We tend to expect a little more here than on other places. :)

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6111
Profile #5
sorry my english isnt best possible so i dont know what all words exatly mean.why that evil scenario editor didnt work :(
if i could get it work properly and learn to use it i could make AWSOME scenarios cus i have alot of cool ideas.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #6
For us to be able to help, you need to be very specific in your requests and describe your problem well.

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #7
I'm really confused about what you did, Raiden. You downloaded the Scenario Editor — from Spiderweb's site, I'm assuming? — and installed it — by putting it in the proper folder, I'm assuming? — and now your copy of BoA doesn't work?

Did you delete any files while installing the Scenario Editor? Did you move any folders around? What happens when you open the BoA application? What operating system (Mac, Windows) are you using?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6111
Profile #8
i installed editor and followed instrutions to make basic scenario,when i tested it and entered dungeon i got error and after that i got same error in all scenarios that worked before.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #9
Did you put the editor in the correct folder (Blades of Avernum Files)? Did you replace or delete any files during or after installing the editor? What's the exact text of the error message you were given, and at what exact point did the error occur (for example, did it occur before or after the scenario intro text, in scenarios which have intro text?)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6111
Profile #10
i put it to right folder,i dont remember what error it was but it happened right after i entered dungeon in basic scenario (the scenario showed in help)i dont think i did anything wrong,im not sure but i think it said error 29 or something.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #11
In any case, if you re-download BoA, everything should be fine. BoA didn't move your save files, so unless you moved them, they should still be wherever they were before.

Do a search on the name of a save file if you still can't find them.

[ Friday, January 13, 2006 23:44: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00