blades of avernum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: blades of avernum
Apprentice
Member # 6530
Profile #0
can anyone help me get these new senerios loaded so i can play 'em?
please/
thank you.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
You need the registered version. Do you have that?

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
To play a custom scenario, just download it, then put the entire folder containing the scenario inside your Blades of Avernum Scenarios folder. Then, open up Blades of Avernum, load a party, click Enter Scenario, select the scenario you want to play, and you're all set.

By the way, before you play, open up the folder containing the scenario you're playing and check to see if there's any kind of readme file inside (it'll be called "Read Me", "readme.txt", or some variation thereof.) Most scenarios have one, and most scenario authors get annoyed if you don't read it and then go to the forums asking questions that are answered in the readme.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6530
Profile #3
yes mine is reg'd. how do i access the blades scenerio folder to add the new ones?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
Your scenarios folder is in the same folder as the Blades of Avernum application. On a Mac, it should be called "Blades of Avernum Scenarios". I don't know what it's called on Windows, but it'll have "scen" or "scenario" in its name.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
It's called Blades of Avernum Scenarios. :P
Apprentice
Member # 3809
Profile #6
you need to make sure the scen. is in the correct folder

--------------------
Hold fast young one, there is danger all about. He who holds the light of himself within will never shed light on anything, especially the evil minions that roam freely about at night.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #7
You also need to unzip the downloaded file. Most packer programs allow you to specify the location to which you wish the files to go. Like they said, pick the Blades of Avernum Scenarios folder.

*this message sponsored by clarence*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.