Canopy - 9th Religious Symbol - HELP!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Canopy - 9th Religious Symbol - HELP!!!
Apprentice
Member # 6099
Profile #0
I need help with getting the 9th symbol in canopy. I have the other 8, but i cant find the dynamite.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
The explosives are in a small chamber in the far southwest of the bugbear caves. They're big boxy-looking things; stand next to them and look at them to take them.

You'll notice that there are two boxes of explosives in the chamber. Even though you only need one, there's a semi-hidden optional area elsewhere in the scenario where you can use the other.

[ Wednesday, July 27, 2005 02:57: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
After entering bugbear's cave there is a small side cave at the left side (where all the sacs of meal are stored). There are two black explosives: Look at them to pick them up.

Also: :) Welcome to Spiderweb boards, Draicone. Enjoy your membership in the most hilarious and insane community you ever can find.

edit: Ok, Thuryl posted it in the meantime. (I should not go away and interrupt the process while posting, v_v oh well)

[ Wednesday, July 27, 2005 03:19: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?