Mad Ambition error

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mad Ambition error
Apprentice
Member # 6049
Profile #0
I get a "missing/incorrect parammeter in line 635 in t9fortress" error after confronting Sabertooth in the fortress. This happens after he teleports me near, and stops any game progression. I have tried to find anything odd in the notepad t9fortress, but can't find anything out of place. Ideas?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Well, the latest version of the scenario on TM's site fixes the bug, but you can fix this yourself. Open up t9Fortress.txt and look for the line that reads:

add_dialog_choice(0,"I will put you down, Sabertooth!",0);

Change it to:

add_dialog_choice(0,"I will put you down, Sabertooth!");

You may need to reload a saved game from a point before you triggered the error.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6049
Profile #2
Thanks, that worked perfectly. I went all through that code and missed that every time
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
You're quite welcome.

If you don't mind my asking, are you designing a scenario? From the way you talk, you're apparently at least somewhat familiar with the scripting system, and we always like to see new talent in the community.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6049
Profile #4
no scenarios at this point, but I have kicked around the idea. now, too just find the time...

:-)
Apprentice
Member # 6043
Profile #5
Since you all know so much about BoA, can you help me with downloading scenarios? I tried but unfortunately, it didn't work. Um, it says
CNagManager::CNagManager()failed!
Then it says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Below:
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Allume Systems\stuffit.exe
This application has requested Runtime to terminate it in an usualy way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
The 3rd says :
Stuffit
: bellow
Failed to create an empty document.
Then it closes. It happens EVERY time for EVERY scenario I tried to download. This scenario was Large Rebellion. Can anyone help?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Well, the problem is that Stuffit Expander isn't working for you. You shouldn't need to be using Expander at all, though -- just use your regular unzipping utility. (You aren't inadvertently downloading the Mac versions of scenarios instead of the Windows versions, are you? The Windows versions have a .zip file extension, while the Mac versions have .sit instead.)

--------------------