Think I am in BIG trouble!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Think I am in BIG trouble!!
Apprentice
Member # 1552
Profile Homepage #0
I am ready to complete the Vally of Dying things and allof a sudden my runed stone has disappeared.
I had already collected all three of them so going back for one of them won't help. What can I do? Is there a way to edit that item back in? HELP!! I am stiing at the controls and all I need is the runed stone to be done!!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I don't know how you would lose a special item, but yes, you can use the Character Editor to get it back. Use the Advanced Features to add special item number 0.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Um, hang on. If he's already at the controls, he doesn't need the runed stone for anything.

Are you sure you don't mean the Crystal of Power? You get that from the Vahnatai. It's different from the runed stones.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 1552
Profile Homepage #3
I don't know how I lost it either!! But thanks so much for such a quick reply.
Apprentice
Member # 1552
Profile Homepage #4
Maybe I do mean the crystal of power, I have talked to the Vahnatai, do i need to do anything else?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
You actually have to get a special item from them. Thuryl's probably right; go back and talk to them again, making sure you get that from them.

[ Thursday, June 09, 2005 16:02: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Apprentice
Member # 1552
Profile Homepage #6
Will do, and thanks guys.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #7
This may be unnecessary at this point, but it might be useful if someone else has a similar question. You have to do two things before you can successfully use the controls in Major Waste:

1. Go to the Main Control Room and activate the controls. If you haven't done this, you will get a message telling you that "You need to find a way to activate the panel," whereas if you have, you will get a message that says, "Then you notice that one of the displays isn't inactive after all. It's flickering very dimly."

2. Get the special item Crystal of Power from the vahnatai. If you haven't done this, you get a message, "You push the switch. A little hole opens up on the panel, and the words 'Insert Crystal' appear next to it, written in green, glowing letters on the stone. Alas, you have no crystal, or anything similar." If you have, you get, "You push the switch. A little hole opens up on the panel, and the words 'Insert Crystal' appear next to it, written in green, glowing letters on the stone. It looks like the crystal the Vahnatai gave you would fit perfectly."

--------------------