Weird problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Weird problem
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #0
My brother was playing Bahssikava, and had arrived at the first fight in Khar-Grav when he encountered a strange problem:
This fight contained some of Kelandon's winged demons, one of which took off and landed on my brother's archer (On the same space). In an attempt to kill the demon, he ordered his swordsman to attack the demon. He got a dialog box asking him if he wanted to attack a creature which was currently friendly, and he said yes. He ended up hitting his archer, whom the npcs and the rest of his party then beleived to be hostile. Even after all of the enemies were dead, all of the characters continued to fight with the archer. Foolishly, my brother saved then, so his game is stuck that way. Does anyone have any idea how the archer's condition can be cured?

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Yeah, Fly-Retreat has some problems still. Heh.

Open slithhome.txt and find the LOAD_SCEN_STATE. Insert this code anywhere in the state:

set_attitude(1000,3);

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks, I should have realized that since the game is keeping track of an attitude, it should be possible to change. Since the party in question has been through about 20 scenarios, my brother will be glad that it can be fixed.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"