Backwater questions....*SPOILERS*

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Backwater questions....*SPOILERS*
Apprentice
Member # 5201
Profile #0
Just finished the main quest. Good adventure, fun with a decent variety of stuff, all reasonably challenging to an appropriately leveled party.

Coupla questions though...there were several quests I wasn't able to finish, and some things that confused me:
The cure for sigmund: he tells me to check in Norton, which is blasted, ??? How can I finish this quest?

The necklace for Luna: I got the necklace, but she has disappeared from her house (as have most of the other npcs from the town), is this a bug, or did I mess something up?

The room with the password: can't get past it, didn't find any clues or hints anywhere...

The cave with the levers: tried them in all kinds of combinations and orders, with no luck. How can I get into the passage there?

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
------------------------------
Daniel C. Stillwaggon
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
Sigmund: I think he mentioned the curing potion you can find in Norton. But finally he will be cured with graymold salve. He's a little pretentious ^_^

Luna should be in her house. If not it's a bug.

The password-room an the cave with levers are correlated. It's a well hidden quest and hard to find out: You have to talk with the old, unfriendly man with a dog in Grimson, and tell him that you hate the Empire. If you said something else he will not give you the password anymore ...

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Apprentice
Member # 5201
Profile #2
There is probably a bug, then. All of the people in Sattle have disappeared except for the Mayor/Commander, the crazy guy, and the priest.

--------------------
------------------------------
Daniel C. Stillwaggon