A Few Requests Regarding Information

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Few Requests Regarding Information
Apprentice
Member # 1487
Profile #0
I have two requests, not of things to add to the game.

First, I'm sure you will be including some type of manual with Blades of Avernum to explain triggers and the other elements. I have only to ask that they be as in depth as you can stand to make them.

For the most part, I liked the set up of the BoE docs, but many things were left fairly vague. I have none to mention off hand, but if it would help I could attempt to find a few examples.

I have only to ask that it be completed thurougly, but I'm not here to critize the great work your doing, so please try not to take offense.

Secondly, is there any chance of getting screen shots of the scenerio editor? It would be nice to get a general idea of what the editor is bound to look like. I think, for some of us, it will give us a better idea of what the editor can do, and how it will be set up.

I don't think it would take too long to do that, but if you are too buzy, I would certainly understand.

Thanks for your time.

--------------------
quote:
In my current state of mind I could cast speak with dead and talk to myself.
Bregard
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
The documention will probably be similar to BoE's with an explanation of the scripting system and a small tutorial with a large and detailed appendix. Hopefully, we beta testers will be able to proof and edit the manual.

For the screenshots, they'll be made available when they're ready, simple enough.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00