date

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: date
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #0
i apologise in advance for my eagerness and impatience, i was just wondering wen BoA should be out...

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000105

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #2
Um, *? If you're going to put a "Brain eating" link in your sig you should at least give it a different name.

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
Warrior
Member # 1793
Profile Homepage #3
Well, if you're that eager, why don't you aid me in my prospected MMORPG.

It won't be too difficult to make, and it will be Avernum based.

--------------------
Leave me alone.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #4
UA Forums? Please, call them either TBH or pegerCer, Mot.. ;)

I'll try to help you with MC if I find enough time, patience, and knowledge, and if you bring us the graphical version soon.. [FIX UP ANY BAD ENGLISH, YAY!]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Warrior
Member # 1793
Profile Homepage #5
Done, also, it was not MC that I was reffering to. I'm talking about an AV based MMORPG; Completely online.

I dropped you a line on your IRC, ( Both, UA and Luke. ) giving you the Jyst of the project.

If anyone else would like to talk to me about it, check out the thread, "Hold on there a second, fella." and you can find out there.

- Anyhoo, since we've all seen when BoA will be released now, perhaps this thread should receive a close?

--------------------
Leave me alone.