Lost Important Items

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lost Important Items
Apprentice
Member # 5418
Profile Homepage #0
I need some help. I am one of those people who sells everything of value even if I have a ton of money. Long story short, when I was at Marralis selling some School of Magery loot, I sold the Opening Stone by accident :mad: . Is there any way to remedy this foul-up. Also, I need to know where I can get the special sheild from the first scenario not the Ichor one the other :confused: . Then if you can tell me where to find the pants of power it would be appreciated. :(

--------------------
Always keep the Wild Card up your sleeve.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Well, you could just buy the Opening Stone back. If not, you could give yourself the Opening Stone item via the Character Editor. It's item 478.

[ Tuesday, February 22, 2005 08:48: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5418
Profile Homepage #2
:D Thanks a lot big dawg!! I could find out what item it was. Now what about the whole Pants of Power and that other special shield? :confused:

--------------------
Always keep the Wild Card up your sleeve.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
Both should be in the lower school, near to where you find the tunnel to the Vahnatai (one or two floors away).

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00