ASR- Damn statue!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ASR- Damn statue!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #0
I'm doing the quest for the rebels in which you take the chest to Zaskiva. It says to hide the chest behind a statue, but I can't find one. There would be one in the hall of memorial statues, but I can't get into it.

So my question is, where is that statue? :mad:

[ Thursday, January 27, 2005 19:29: Message edited by: Ornk of Death ]

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Talk to Marsh; you'll find out that Kenny(outside the hall of statues) will let you in if you ask him about them. Do so, and you should then be able to place the chest.

(626)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
One word of warning: do everything you want to do in town first. You won't be coming back.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #3
Refresh my memory. Who/where is Marsh again?

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
In the southeast, as I recall. Ah, yes, in the far southeast corner.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00