Stupid Valley! --this senario is killing me

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stupid Valley! --this senario is killing me
Apprentice
Member # 5240
Profile #0
AAAH! Someone please help me! I must have missed something somewhere, oh man I hope I don't have to start over! I am on the valley of the dead things senario....got the opening stone, got the crystal, got the scrolls and info from the hermit....for the life of me I can't figure out where I'm suposed to turn on the controls so I can opperate them... If you have beaten this senario, your a better gamer than me, please help me out. I think this is slowly driving me insain. and I canNOT find a walkthrough for blades of avernum ANYWHERE! Thanks ev1!

--------------------
what does not kill us only makes us n00bs
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
The walkthrough is in the file Blades of Avernum Manual.pdf, in Chapter 12: Hint Book For the Demo.

I don't feel like reposting the exact same information over again, so I'll just give you the link to where I answered this question before.

EDIT: Er, in case the relevance of the link is not clear, you need to exit the Experimental Halls heading south. Instructions on how to do that are in the link.

[ Sunday, November 28, 2004 11:56: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00