Stuck In A Perfect Forest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck In A Perfect Forest
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #0
I have a saved game just before the spirit starts draining my health, and I can't find a simple way to destroy it. Please help me.

PS If You are going to explain things, please explain this clearly, as I have not been able to make sense of all the Other Threads.

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Go to the big, powerful machine in the northern part of the mine. Next, there are two fixed mirrors, one near the center and the other in the southwest corner. When you are next to either, the mirrors will become mobile. Move the mirrors so you can redirect the beam near the center of the dungeon at the powerful machine. Note that beams can knock down crumbling walls.

Once the machine is destroyed, the Perfect Spirit leaves. Next move the mirrors to redirect the beam in the southwest part of the dungeon into the power source near the teleporter to escape.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #2
:) :) :) :)
Thankyou a lot for the advice! It really worked.

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2