The Cave of No Return

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Cave of No Return
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #0
After you defeat the lich's minions for the second time, it brings up a message saying that you should now check out the GraveStones 'Hint,hint,nudge,nudge.' I can't figure out what to do now. I've looked at all the GraveStones, and nothing happens.
Please help me.

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #1
notice how when you look at the tombstones the fires in the brazirs move? try reading the tombstones in the correct order to get all of them lit

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
The order you're meant to read them is the same order in which the sentences appear in a book on the previous floor. (It would have been nice if that book had been an item you could take with you. Oh well.)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5225
Profile #3
Effectively, you can take the book with you if you click on the record/book icon when reading it. This records the contents of that message in your journal, which you may access at a later time; for instance, when you are trying to figure out the puzzle.