HLPM-Wish List

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HLPM-Wish List
Apprentice
Member # 5225
Profile #0
I have "played" the High Level Party Maker Scenario. It is a very good utility. I have used the "god" option. I noticed that it gave you all of the Character Traits, such as "Fast on Feet" and "Natural Mage." I miss the old days of Exile when your character could have all of the special character traits or advantages, instead of only two.

To whomever made High Level Party Maker: It would be great if you could make and option where you could choose to receive Special Character Traits without choosing the "god" option. I would love to have a character with 3 special traits.

Also, to those of you who make scenarios, it might be neat if in your scenario you could gain a special trait through some sort of training as part of a long quest or something. I am sure the maker of HLPM could tell people how to do this.

Thanks to all of those who make scenarios. As I am new to the message boards I hope I posted this in the correct place.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I like this idea. I'll add it to my list for changes for a new version, which currently is something like this:

Update the LibraryFix the loading-the-Shopping-Area-more-than-once bugAdd greater diversity to the fights in the ArenaAnd now, add a way to customize character traits beyond what is otherwise possibleAny further requests from anyone? I can't guarantee that I can do anything, but I'll certainly try if it seems reasonable.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00