Diplomacy..

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Diplomacy..
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #0
So, I've now fought with Vahkohs two times (in the entry hall, and in the whateverhall (the "u go ice cold haha die now" battle).

And uh.. what to do next? I've this one door (SE corner, with the path leading down(?)) that can't be opened. Oh yes, I've got Unlock level 5, Dispel Barrier lvl 4 and a few piercing crystals. Ought to finish it off, but no. So, I'm stuck. There's something I need to do elsewhere to get the door open?

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Apprentice
Member # 4763
Profile Homepage #1
This part seems to confuse some people. Same thing happened to me. You have to go fight him again somewhere near the prison cell Sanger was in.

Edit: Actually, I'm currently playing Diplomacy again, and I think what I said before was completely wrong.. sorry about that. The correct area, from the second fight with Vahkos, is south down the stairs, east into the room with the purple carpeting and magic skeletons, and then through the exit at the very north-eastern corner of that room. Sorry about being wrong, and all.

[ Tuesday, November 23, 2004 13:59: Message edited by: Mentis Floydberg ]

--------------------
I once killed a man for his teeth.
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #2
Ah, I checked that place out *before* battling Vahkohs for the second time. Yay, thanks a bunch!

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]