ASR Questions (Spoilers!)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ASR Questions (Spoilers!)
Apprentice
Member # 5194
Profile #0
1) How many endings are there?

2)I was working with the empire and was captured by the rebels but I had that helper from Muck along (Clearly he was a hill runner) and had brought him to Willow etc.... If I hadn't brought him to WIllow/the hideout would I have been captured anyway?

3)Is there a use for the special ability that you get that purifies alters? I tried it at the alter in the orge farm and got no results.

4)Can you re-enter Zaskiva to explore the palace?

5)Can you prevent the second party of orgre's up the hill from casting slow on your party? What's the reward for killing them

6)Is the stone hunt on the outdoor map worth it? (without spoilers please if possible.)

7)Did anyone ever kill the assasin that helps you when you're captured by the rebels? Does he have any special items?

Thanks a lot for your time.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
1) Two. Three, if you count killing both Stalker and Jaen. Four, if you count killing neither and just leaving the island.

2) Yes.

4) No.

6) There's a very nice item as a reward, but it's a lot of running around to get it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5194
Profile #2
8)what's the chain mail in the room with the basalisk in the rebel fortress? I missed it but I do have an earlier save, should I go back?
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
3) There is an altar in one of the side dungeons (with ogres and sliths) that can be destroyed with this ability. You get some xp as a result.

5) Look for secret passages.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00