Announcement

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Announcement
BANNED
Member # 3616
Profile Homepage #0
THEN THERES NOT SCENARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL KEEP IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Thursday, November 11, 2004 07:09: Message edited by: Magi ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 7 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=drGwVoKygWSR"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=drGwVoKygWSR"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
THE MAGIC IS FANTSAY,BUT SPIRIT
FEEL MAGIC IS LIES OF SPIRI !

IF YOU DIDN'T DO EVERY THING MAKE YOU DIE,YOU WANT TO DIE!
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #1
1. You continuously break the board rules by posting off-topic material in enormous amounts.
2. You break Jeff's rules (BoA scenarios are to be free, and asking for money for them is forbidden).
3. You generally suck (okay, you're from Cyprus, but still).
4. Go away.

[ Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:29: Message edited by: Dysentery Gary ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #2
You're not worth anymore of my pictures, CAPZILLA.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #3
Guys, please calm down. First off, there is nothing wrong with people from Cyprus. I don't know what was said since there seems to be massive editing, so i can't pass judgement. Maybe a mod would close this post though?
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
This is your warning Magi. Continue with your misbehavior and your account will be suspended.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00