How does one come out alive?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How does one come out alive?
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #0
I've downloaded the demo for Galactic Core and the only game on it I can get through alive is the tutorial. How sad is that?!!! I either stay by the spawn point for enemies and kill them as they come out and get killed when they send out two at once or I ignore them as best I can and get killed while trying to complete the mission. Does anyone have any suggestions?

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
This depends on which mission you are trying to complete, but a general suggestion is to send one of your warships to the point where the enemy is making ships and destroying the spacedock there; if it's a planet, leave your ship in orbit until you can either launch a ground assault or destroy all structures on the planet. If you are playing the first mission in the Terran campaign, you will need to build ships with some of your resources early on to survive. Once you have defeated the enemy, you can begin accumulating the necessary resources.

(586)
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #2
Thanks! I'll try that. :D

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils