Lost Souls

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lost Souls
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #0
Who likes this game?? And why do you like it?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 6 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=jBJyqAgQvBCm"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=jBJyqAgQvBCm"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
Lost Souls is not a bad game. Over the years I have played all the demo levels twice. I have never liked it enough to pay for the rest, however. It's not really complex enough to warrant sixty levels, or whatever it is.

It gains a certain camp factor from the fact that the "lost souls fighting in Hades" theme never gets around to explaining why everyone has turned into a chesspiece.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
I'd register it if it came with a level editor and some kind of multiplayer, preferably online. It's fun, but it's not really fun enough to justify paying for it as is.

—Alorael, who would have to come up with new strategies that don't depend on flaws in the AI. That would be going against the spirit of Chromite, though...
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00