Democracy Off The Mark! or not selecting this year's cult slogan.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Democracy Off The Mark! or not selecting this year's cult slogan.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #0
Because blatant duality seems to be the theme here, I think we can safely say it's time for a bit of election rigging, McCarthyism, and fake candidates. Voting for anything other than the president of iraq, um, slogan that the US, um, Icshi wants to win will have your name placed upon a list of people we want to make dissapear.

Also, to make it a bit easier the candidates that Icshi doesn't want you to vote for may have been portrayed in a slightly negative light. This is purely accidental.

[ Wednesday, September 07, 2005 01:50: Message edited by: Dung Demon ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 21 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=cuqvNlADRUGD"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=cuqvNlADRUGD"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #1
My implants tell me that the central organizing and car pool committee will be very pleased with you. Very pleased indeed!

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #2
You spelled yuo wrong.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #3
I think it's 'j00', but whatever.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
Of course, we can have a second 'dummy' slogan, as a cover for our real slogan. I suggest, "RWG: come for the shareware, stay for the unspeakable dark secrets". But which slogan would be real, and which dummy, would of course be Need To Know.

(For those who haven't read enough bad spy novels, this means that you only get to know if the order thinks you need to. Evidently it thinks we all need to know this.)

[ Friday, September 16, 2005 02:21: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
Our dummy slogan should obviously be Richard White Games: Keep laughing. GC2 is loading.

--------------------
-ben4808