What is the line ?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What is the line ?
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #0
What is the very fine line of alowed spam in this forum or this one ? I want to know so that I do not pass it I will now provide A picture of A mango IMAGE(http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Z9QlBfLGWqQJ:http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/kgk/2004/0904/mango.jpg)
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Hawk King:

What is the very fine line of alowed spam in this forum or this one ?
I can't decide if you did that intentionally or not.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #2
They say that there's a fine line between genius and madness.

Well, in RWG, there's a fine line between spam and nonsense. Only the connoisseur can tell the difference... And those who have undergone the Arboreal Ritual of Panfolded Enlightenment, a ritual so mysterious that it is spoken of only in hushed, reverent voices.

Quite frankly, it's easier to become a conniseur. The Ritual is not for the faint of heart. Even I had to give it a pass, and I invented the wretched thing. So you can well imagine what it must be like. :eek:

Actually, now that I think of it, I've checked my version of the official RW Cult records and it turns out nobody's passed the Ritual or even undergone or or even heard of it. So I guess all that's left is the conniseurs.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

quote:
Originally written by Hawk King:

What is the very fine line of alowed spam in this forum or this one ?
I can't decide if you did that intentionally or not.

I did :D
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #4
This forum is both Misc. and RWG. While it is Misc., as it is now, spam is allowed quite a bit, but while we're talking about RWG again, which won't happed, not so much.

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #5
Good good.... Now how do I join the Cult ?
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #6
The quickest way is to stand on your head and compose a Wordless Message, which you then send to the Man With No Face.

Be sure to include a Return Address.

But basically, due to the chaotic existential democracy that is the Cult of Mystic White—a.k.a. the RW Cult, a.k.a. The Most Revered Order of the Seasick Octopus, a.k.a. [fill in the blank]—anybody who may or may not be a member has the tacit permission to create their own initiation rites, retroactively (as an homage to White's unstable timeline which is in constant temporal flux).

But the Wordless Message is recommended for beginnings. More experienced and advanced members of the cult may repeat their initiation rite as often and as varied as they wish.

[ Thursday, August 04, 2005 17:59: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
Overboard.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00