geneforge full

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: geneforge full
Apprentice
Member # 5237
Profile #0
so i downloaded the geneforge demo, loved it. its maybe the best story i have ever found in a computer game.
my question is to anyone not affiliated with spiderweb software (who wouldnt profit from this):
is it worth it to spend the 25$ for the full version? how much am i missing with just the demo?

--------------------
weezey one love
Apprentice
Member # 5238
Profile #1
Were to start?
How about the conspiracy, the escape, the power, the enemies, the creations, the multiple endings.

Well it's an even better idea to buy Geneforge & Geneforge 2. & Geneforge 3, whenever that comes out, I'm buying it.

Geneforge & Avernum 3 are the reasons I bought the Avernum trilogy & Genforge 1&2.

BTW I'm from New Zealand, so how further can you get from being employed by SS.

--------------------
Those friendly spiders & roaches are driving me INSANE. WB0!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Whew, a newbie responding to a newbie.

GF1 is pretty good. Going all the way into the island was a fun experience. I think it's worth it to buy the whole game. Finding out what the Geneforge is, actually meeting certain interesting people... yeah, it was exciting, I think. Geneforge 2 was better in terms of gameplay, but I think GF1 had a better plot.

By the way, since Spiderweb has only three employees, they all post under the name Spidweb (member #1). They pretty much don't read these boards at all. So anyone you see here has no financial connection to the company.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5237
Profile #3
thanks yall.
i wanted to make sure that i wasnt wasting my money on something that i would get bored of, but now im really excited.
geneforge really impressed me, even in the demo, by how it managed to change my perspective on things i thought i knew.

--------------------
weezey one love