Opening cabinets

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Opening cabinets
Apprentice
Member # 5182
Profile #0
Why are there some cabinets that I can not open? I click on the cabinet sniff or nibb told me about but nothing happens. It doesn't even say I don't have enough magic or mechanical skills, nothing. What should I do?

--------------------
Kitten
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #1
Well, no, there's no pop-up if memory serves right. I think maybe you haven't enough Living Tools..? How many do you have?

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
There are 2 likely reasons for this.
(1) You do not have enough mechanics skill, or the proper special item to unlock the cabinet. In this case, unless something is wrong with your game, a little message should pop up in the text window telling you how many living tools will be needed.
(2) The cabinet is not unlocked and simply does not have anything in it.

Also check to make sure you are actually clicking on the cabinet and not some space next to it. I do not think you actually did this, though.

--------------------
What do I put here?
-Garrison
Apprentice
Member # 5182
Profile #3
Thank you.

--------------------
Kitten