I need a trainer for mac

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I need a trainer for mac
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #0
Could anyone please post a trainer for mac please because they all seem to be for windows. :(
Apprentice
Member # 5631
Profile #1
Um, if you find any of the trainers that are just in-game script edits, those should be universal.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #2
^ They work no matter whether PC is Mac. Anyway, editors are the only ones for GF (IIRC), and they honestly shouldn't be too much trouble to use.

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #3
I tried the editors for Geneforge but theres always a script error why???
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #4
Messed up download? Try getting them again, or opening them and then copy/pasting their content in a corresponding file in the Data folder. And remember to copy the original somewhere safe, just in a case. I think that helped when there were trouble with the script editors over in GF3.

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #5
I have already tried that but it did not work. :(