Ice Walls

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ice Walls
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #0
I've been going through the game, gathering the maps so I wouldn't have to bother with them later on. Now, at Ice Walls I see two doors which I've apparently been unable to open.

A quick check from Schro's FAQ says this:
quote:
"You'll notice that several doors here do not open. Although I have not personally verified this, if you get the baton from the west workshop, these doors will open and sholai will attack you."
I presume this would mean the Control Rod? I also went through all the GF threads I've saved on my computer (because of the PPP2), but they had nothing about it.

So, are they possible to open, and if so, how?

[ Friday, July 08, 2005 03:46: Message edited by: Blossom Plant [strangles] ]

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Get the Entry Baton from the West Workshop and then tell the shade that appears that you won't cooperate. A bunch of Sholai will then appear and attack you; when done, the doors will open at your approach.

If you've previously gotten another Entry Baton or you've cooperated with the shade, press the Shift and D keys when you're in the Ice Walls. Type in the following:

sdf 49 23 1

(690)
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #2
The stuff done flag code didn't work. Something about trying for an out of range sdf..

But! I managed to find an old save game and using that played those bits again. I now have the map. Thank you. :)

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?