time to finish geneforge in first time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: time to finish geneforge in first time
Apprentice
Member # 5130
Profile #0
As i posted on the avernum trilogy,I like the game, but i found a BIG problem, a common problem in most rpg games, there is no time or clock. So something weird and annoying happens, more time you take to end the game , EASIER it is to finish :S. Personally when i want a challenge, i need the time to be over me. If i have all the time i want to end the game, or even worse, more time i take to end the game is easier, it seems pointless to me to play.
So i'm asking if anyone who finished the game reasonable fast, can tell me how much time it was so i can try to break that time, and have some kind of challenge. (i mean game time, no REAL time) of course who in the first time you ended the game., THanks

[ Thursday, April 14, 2005 00:12: Message edited by: WaterD ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Geneforge 1 isn't timed like that. I suggest you play as fast as you can, and than try beating your own time. Try it on easy so you'll finish fast, than play again on torment and try to beat your easy time.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00