Corata's new body

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Corata's new body
Apprentice
Member # 5238
Profile #0
What is this all about? Last time I was here I decided to help the Mind & killed Corata (the spectre Shaper), but this time I tried talking to him first. When I did he asked me to FIND HIM A NEW BODY (him shouting, not me) but doesn't give any clues.
Please help.
Roll on Geneforge 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

--------------------
Those friendly spiders & roaches are driving me INSANE. WB0!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #1
You can't. I believe the game itself tells you that it's impossible. He's just deranged enough to believe that you might be able to.

Just kill him and take his stuff.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Poor old Corata is just toast, and spectral toast at that. I forgot about his quest for a new body, but it isn't a real quest, just one of those spooky little touches that make GF good -- like the Barzite ghost in the GF2 Demonic Depot. Later in the game you may find a further reference to Corata's fate.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00