Alorael

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Alorael
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #0
quote:
SM, you've just broken the CoC in a major way again. Flaming another member and blatant profanity, to be precise.

—Alorael, who will lock this topic now. Everyone, please stop attacking the spammers, real or perceived. SM, please stop spamming, cursing, and insulting.
I bet you already know why I'm pissed at you already. You know, I'm not an idiot like you think. I fogured out that you always say that to me, say I break the coc. You never say that to anyone else in other topics, as far as I have seen. You never 'told' on Alec for cussing. What about TM? He cusses all the time. I let it out on him cause he lets it out on me. All I do is fight back, and all you ever do is blame me? Here's what I say:

SHUT THE ^^^^ UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #1
SM: Veiled cursing is also against the CoC. I am also warning you to clean up your act or face the consequences. Alorael was quie right.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
*sigh*

TM is not in the right, but neither are you. TM has been warned, and so have you, but just because they're not in the same post doesn't mean that they're not there.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00