3D graphic

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: 3D graphic
Apprentice
Member # 9353
Profile #25
Bla - bla - bla. I better know that you what is Ukraine. What can i say, that this thrust one's opinion, and you don't know anything! You are all so stupid, like your president. Maybe you think that america is the powerfulest country in the world or bill gates the richest man in the world? :D
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #26
Oh God, please give me the power to remove this awfull topic from the face of earth! I promise to never sin again!

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Illidane:

we are developed democratic nation.
You're trolling, right? What's been going on in the Ukraine lately. Truly a well developed democratic nation at work.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #28
Frankly, this is enough. I like to poke fun at my friends across the pond, and Bush is a dangerous moron. But your non-sequitural, ungrounded and senselessly repetitive bashing damages the credibility of the rest of us Europeans. Clean up your act.

IMAGE(http://stuff.ermarian.net/arancaytar/images/terragen/lake_sunrise.jpg)

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair. | I have a love of woodwind instruments.
"That damn meddling eskimo." --WKS about Alorael

Pages