Government conspiracies 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Government conspiracies 2
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #0
I didn't clearly understand what you meant spent salmon.
I would like that you develop your idea because you didn't explain why from your point of view you were wrong.
My drunken train of thought is maybe weird, but if you had the same point of view then you would understand.
So i would like to reopen the topic.
Why would government harm their own people?
Plutonium laced milk right to the 70's were given to pregnant single mothers and mentally handicapped in america.
President Johnson was in power then, and ordered that it was made.
Why would they hide the many things on this earth that are fact and not fiction ?
Why would they harm people they were meant to protect?
Why?

Last topic: / http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004179

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by upon mars:

Why would they hide the many things on this earth that are fact and not fiction?
I confess I am curious to know, what things do you mean?

-S-

EDIT: sloppy UBB abusage

[ Monday, March 26, 2007 02:03: Message edited by: Synergy ]

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
For future reference, when we lock a topic, that means the conversation is over.

Unless explicitly allowed (such as when a topic is locked due to excessive length), you don't restart it.

IMAGE(http://stuff.ermarian.net/arancaytar/images/terragen/lake_sunrise_s.jpg)

[28k out of consideration]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.