I am more then a new person!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I am more then a new person!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Infernal Flamming Muffin:

One thing, how did this convernsation start?

You made a new topic. Because it did not have the potential for a truly stimulating topic, it degenerated into something else. Even those with potential eventually degenerate. I'm afraid it just can't be helped.
For my two cents, I must simply ask whether the reigning elite of the boards are those with massive post rankings (making Alo the ruling tyrant), the mods with the most privlages (DV seems to quite a few privaledges, but obviously Jeff would be the top of that pyramid), or simply those that have been here the longest? I would assume the latter, simply because of all these rumours about Tyran doing something sinister for his number. Such a thing wouldn't occur if it didn't have value.

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #26
I have 2339. Does that mean I'm in the ruling class?

2339 is a much better number than your new-fangled 'six thousand' or 'seven thousand', or, Heaven forbid, 'eight thousand'! Why, back in my day, we all had numbers smaller than 3000, and we liked it!

Well...back in 'my day', I was a clueless spamming n00b. And we liked it! I mean...no, everyone was annoyed by it.

[ Sunday, February 04, 2007 14:50: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #27
This thread, born without quality, ends likewise.

Pages