Question, would like help please

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question, would like help please
Apprentice
Member # 5989
Profile #0
Hi,
I'm not sure if I'm even asking this in the correct place, but here goes:
How do I access all the topics/posts in a forum? For instance, for Blades of A. it says there are 2710 topics and 31078 posts, but when I go into that forum there are only a handful of topics.

This is probably a dumb question, but I haven't been able to find the answer.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out. :)
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Up at the top of a forum there's a drop-down menu that says Display topics from: and then probably "The last five days" is selected. Go to "show all topics."

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 7000
Profile Homepage #2
Click on the "my profile" link in the upper right. Then click, "View/Update Profile." Scroll down to "Default Topic View" and select Show all topics from the drop box. Then click "Update profile."

--------------------
"It's sort of like Star Wars. Except Jeff didn't make Erika shoot first in Avernum 3, nor did he introduce annoying computer-animated aliens." —Arancaytar
The Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 5989
Profile #3
Thank you both very much! I figured I was probably missing something obvious. :) Thanks again!