Myspace lol

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Myspace lol
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #0
Does any one here have a Myspace account? I forgot i put one toghther years back. I find it amusing when I get those "X" wants to be your friend messages. Well I don't want to be yours! lol.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #1
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Myspace is evil.

That is all.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
Myspace may be evil. I'm not really all that familiar with its intricacies because of an even greater problem:

Myspace is a horrific abyss where aesthetics and literacy go to die.

—Alorael, who would like to know who decided it was a good idea to apparently give everyone access to all the HTML they'd like and turn them loose. Black and neon pink with heavy metal MIDIs and "lol oka im chil" is a cry for help in the form that comes to pedestrians.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
indeed. lol.

IMAGE(http://stuff.ermarian.net/arancaytar/images/threadkiller/aran_islands.jpg)

As I said. A post or so a week.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.